Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

someone should take this article into a burger king and demand a lefty whopper
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by JokersAce »

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom...
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I can't believe I fell for that.....man I was like wtf?...it made no sense but April fools never crossed my mind
Image
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

JokersAce wrote:I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom...
Sounds kinda grimy. Hope you washed your hands :)
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by wgToonces »

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
JokersAce wrote:I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom...
Sounds kinda grimy. Hope you washed your hands :)

Makes me think about Clerks 2.
:scratchs:
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Burger King unveils left-handed Whopper

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

natural lubricant though...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users