"I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Bubbles »

^ nobody would be able to stop you in a tank until you ran out of gas.. and even then if youre willing to kill there is probably a few P90's inside.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by wgToonces »

Nah I wouldn't be willing to kill, just run over a ton of cars, knock a few buildings down etc. Would just feel cool as fuck.
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users