sexual assault

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Sew her vagina shut and throw her in an isolated cell for the rest of her life. That'll do.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

i believe in the death penalty, she just doesnt deserve it. indefinate term in guantanamo should do it.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Something Pickton deserved the death penality. Seriously, women's head's in buckets? Fucking asshole.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Robert William. yes, he does. he reminds me of mason verger from Hannibal.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Ikku wrote:I don't think the death penalty is something to joke about. It's a sick and twisted form of punishment left over from our more barbaric days. To think that I live in the state that executes the most number of people sickens me. I don't care if they're murderers or psychopaths, that doesn't justify state mandated murder.
Eye for an eye.

Although I somewhat agree with the fact that it's a barbaric form of punishment, you're telling me that if someone murders an individual (or multiple individuals) he/she shouldn't be put to death him/herself? What's the rational reasoning behind that.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Jim777 »

some ppl with aids/hiv love to spread it because they think the gouverment will invest more money to find cures for it

during riots u'll see ppl spitting in cops eyes so that they get aids

sick fuckers...
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

xStOnErxChRiSx wrote: Eye for an eye.

Although I somewhat agree with the fact that it's a barbaric form of punishment, you're telling me that if someone murders an individual (or multiple individuals) he/she shouldn't be put to death him/herself? What's the rational reasoning behind that.
Eye for an eye is one of the oldest law systems known and it dates back to barbaric times. You're asking what's the rational reasoning behind letting someone live? I have to give a reason as to why we shouldn't be killing people? Even with definite proof of someone's guilt, the death penalty is just sick. I don't see how pot smokers, notably some of the most liberal and open minded people on the planet, can condone state mandated murder. Just because someone commits a murder you think we should sink down to their level and kill them back? For revenge? After they die in their loved ones' arms, perhaps their loved ones should be allowed to kill the executioner? Right let's just start a line of revenge killings until everyone on the planet is dead. It's just not right.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I think people are entitled to their own opinions.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

But then what would the alternative be?
Let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives, free room and board, 3 square meals a day, costing the taxpayers more and more each year becuase the system can't contain them all?
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

yes. that would be the alternative. which many people would consider worse.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

Thats the point though, for many it's either get rid of them, or burden the taxpayers with them.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

taxpayers are going to be taxed anyways. its just where the money goes to.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

well if i pay taxes i definetly dont want them going to some child molester in prison, i want them to build a school, or a hospital, or cheaper housing.
and i guess i dont mind joking about the death penalty because i live in canada where there is no death penalty, and thats not to say everyone in canada thinks that, its just me.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

its not really up to you where the taxes go. you have some minor control, through voting, but no real power. i dunno where i stand on the death penalty really, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

im against the death penalty. i have various reasons. but mostly i think taking away someones life is wrong even if they are a murderer.. and just because you make a law saying you can doesnt make it fundamentally ok. its just not ethical to kill.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users