sexual assault
Moderator: Moderators
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Eye for an eye.Ikku wrote:I don't think the death penalty is something to joke about. It's a sick and twisted form of punishment left over from our more barbaric days. To think that I live in the state that executes the most number of people sickens me. I don't care if they're murderers or psychopaths, that doesn't justify state mandated murder.
Although I somewhat agree with the fact that it's a barbaric form of punishment, you're telling me that if someone murders an individual (or multiple individuals) he/she shouldn't be put to death him/herself? What's the rational reasoning behind that.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Eye for an eye is one of the oldest law systems known and it dates back to barbaric times. You're asking what's the rational reasoning behind letting someone live? I have to give a reason as to why we shouldn't be killing people? Even with definite proof of someone's guilt, the death penalty is just sick. I don't see how pot smokers, notably some of the most liberal and open minded people on the planet, can condone state mandated murder. Just because someone commits a murder you think we should sink down to their level and kill them back? For revenge? After they die in their loved ones' arms, perhaps their loved ones should be allowed to kill the executioner? Right let's just start a line of revenge killings until everyone on the planet is dead. It's just not right.xStOnErxChRiSx wrote: Eye for an eye.
Although I somewhat agree with the fact that it's a barbaric form of punishment, you're telling me that if someone murders an individual (or multiple individuals) he/she shouldn't be put to death him/herself? What's the rational reasoning behind that.
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Accident_of_Birth
- Bonghead

- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
- Contact:
But then what would the alternative be?
Let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives, free room and board, 3 square meals a day, costing the taxpayers more and more each year becuase the system can't contain them all?
Let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives, free room and board, 3 square meals a day, costing the taxpayers more and more each year becuase the system can't contain them all?
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Accident_of_Birth
- Bonghead

- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
well if i pay taxes i definetly dont want them going to some child molester in prison, i want them to build a school, or a hospital, or cheaper housing.
and i guess i dont mind joking about the death penalty because i live in canada where there is no death penalty, and thats not to say everyone in canada thinks that, its just me.
and i guess i dont mind joking about the death penalty because i live in canada where there is no death penalty, and thats not to say everyone in canada thinks that, its just me.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

