What animals would get high?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

In all honesty, i've given weed to my pet cat just today for the first time. He nibbled on it and seemed to like it, so i took the liberty of getting my crystals and sprinkled quite a fair amount over his food. As we speak hes laying in my arms with the most dialated pupils and is similar to a baby 8)

I thought first of all getting animals high was wrong, but now me and my cat actually apprechiate something. Something that brings both animal and human together 8)

So now im not just buying for myself but for my little cat greg 8) :lol:

Toking a reefer as we speak, and my cat seems relaxed and streches frequently.

Thanks for the idea guys 8)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

Personally speaking I would never feed weed to any creatures who were unable to be told exactly what weed is and the effects it will have on them. Human bodies are vastly different to non human bodies so the effects of the greenery would, I assume, be different also. Whenever I have had pets around whilst I am toking I make sure they have the option of leaving the room and in my hamster's case I stuck her cage next to an open window so as not to overwhelm her little body and mind with the potent skunk fumes....
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

weedguru_animal wrote:Personally speaking I would never feed weed to any creatures who were unable to be told exactly what weed is and the effects it will have on them. Human bodies are vastly different to non human bodies so the effects of the greenery would, I assume, be different also. Whenever I have had pets around whilst I am toking I make sure they have the option of leaving the room and in my hamster's case I stuck her cage next to an open window so as not to overwhelm her little body and mind with the potent skunk fumes....
Yeh same, my dogs usually come to me but i never feed em it or lock them in the room. My dog did eat some once though when he stole some.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

a panda bear dude, look at him! chillin an munchin the bits of bamboo..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1875301807
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

asswipe wrote:a panda bear dude, look at him! chillin an munchin the bits of bamboo..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1875301807
hahah
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

oh I love pandas! They look like huge cartoon characters.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

they're fucking cute, i wanna get one for my girls bday .. unfortunately they belong to endangered and protected animals :(
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Curses! I suggest stealing one. It will be more romantic, I think. :twisted:
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

haha thad would make a cool movie script 8)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Maybe a good Harold and Kumar adventure. "MARIA I BROUGHT YOU A PANDA"
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

noisenkisses wrote:Maybe a good Harold and Kumar adventure. "MARIA I BROUGHT YOU A PANDA"
hahahahahaha
nostalgia..
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Hitom
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:08 am
Contact:

Post by Hitom »

A monkey would probably.

I also find it really strange how animals are so much more relaxed around people that are high, compared to people that are drunk. :p
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

Turtles man, turtles toke the green.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

i reckon birds would never get stoned or they would either fall out of the sky or fly into something. a stoner panda would be a bad idea because all they eat is bamboo so they would change their diet and just start eating only weed lol. it would be a 400lb permanently body stoned blob of fat bud lol


rabbits ftw
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Waste of weed.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users