i'm in a bit of a pickle here, dick

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

Wow...I'm so high...I thought the post title was "I want to buy a pickle dick."
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

Psyclone wrote:Wow...I'm so high...I thought the post title was "I want to buy a pickle dick."
]
I'd start that thread but im too high to think of something funny to put in there
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

the other day the guy that i like called me and i told him a sex story like i was adviced, it seemed to work because he lightened up and asked me to come over to his house later to get high and watch jackass 2 :lol:

we've already had sex about 16 times now, so i dont have to worry about if he finds me attractive. (i do the relationship thing backwards) . he tells me he likes me but it always comes back to his current living situation. " i like you....alot...BUT.."

he says the main reason we cant date is because i'm black and his parents would disown him if we dated. i'm starting to think that maybe it's just an excuse and i'm wasting my time. i understand that he MIGHT be thrown out on his ass, but that would give him a reason to get a job. i dont want to seem selfish though...
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

man his parents are dickheads if they will disown him for who he 'sees' well, i wudnt wna see u wait around for this guy if hes so worried about his parents opinion, personaly, if i found someone i really liked, i wudnt give a shit about what my parents think (tho i am lucky that me n my rents are very like-minded)
Image Image Image <- My old account
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

i wish he thought like you. he is a dickhead though, he is a big dickhead, but i do like him alot.

i had a breakthrough though, i just went to go smoke weed with his best friend, and he suggested that i ask the guy i like out. i don't know if his playing around with me or what. he was over at the guys house, and maybe they talked about it? why are boys so damn confusing? lol
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

If he's willing to have sex with you but not date you because he's afraid of what his parents say? Then DITCH HIM. He sounds like a complete jackass who is just saying things to get out of the relationship part...if he really liked you it wouldn't matter to him :(

I hope it does work out in favor for you...just be careful! :(
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

The thing about this guy is...his the guy i've always wanted. his strong, mellow,caring, intelligent, hard working, and his not too bad looking either. i can read him like a book, and i know that he likes me. he could be afraid of commitment? I'm shit scared of commitment too. Neither of us are making any effort to do anything, but we like each other. We are taking baby steps. I just want it to work out ...I don't want to get hurt, but I have a feeling that I will be.
I have no way to get out of baby step mode without putting my heart on the line.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

sofaqueenhi wrote:i wish he thought like you. he is a dickhead though, he is a big dickhead, but i do like him alot.

i had a breakthrough though, i just went to go smoke weed with his best friend, and he suggested that i ask the guy i like out. i don't know if his playing around with me or what. he was over at the guys house, and maybe they talked about it? why are boys so damn confusing? lol

u find guys confusin? man women can be confusin too, never knowing what the hell to do to please em, my ex used to drive me up the wall expecting me to read her mind n do what she wanted... oh well =/ i would ditch him myself, but u cant choose who u like i guess


EDIT:
sofaqueenhi wrote:The thing about this guy is...his the guy i've always wanted. his strong, mellow,caring, intelligent, hard working, and his not too bad looking either. i can read him like a book, and i know that he likes me. he could be afraid of commitment? I'm shit scared of commitment too. Neither of us are making any effort to do anything, but we like each other. We are taking baby steps. I just want it to work out ...I don't want to get hurt, but I have a feeling that I will be.
I have no way to get out of baby step mode without putting my heart on the line.
sometimes puttin ur heart on the line is the best way, i mean sure u put urself out there, and you could be shot down, but its better gettin it out there than keeping it hidden, i mean, i always think i shud get all my thoughts and feelings out usualy, 'lay my cards out' i let people kno what i feel and think, they can like it or lump it, i dont care, no1 really affects me other than the people i let affect me, all stuff like that, i actualy forgotten what i was talking about =/
Image Image Image <- My old account
Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
Location: In my cave
Contact:

Post by Bear »

good idea, alcohol is like a truth syrum.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Before my girlfriend and I started dating we had sex with eachother on a weekly (at least) basis for 6 months. Now I couldn't see myself being happy with anyone else. Just let things move at a natural pace and things will be fine for you two.
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

When I have a girlfriend I usually fuck her 5 times a days 7 days of the week. Minus the time of the month week. :p
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

Psyclone wrote:When I have a girlfriend I usually fuck her 5 times a days 7 days of the week. Minus the time of the month week. :p
True that. It's so silly now hahaha I can't keep my filthy hands off her no matter where we are or who wer'e in front of I always end up draggin her off to her bedroom and railing the fuck out o' her.
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Bear wrote:good idea, alcohol is like a truth syrum.
Worst statement ever.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i dont know if railing the fuck out o' her is going to solve this pickle unfortunately!

from what i have read it sounds like he has a pretty good fuck buddy going on and doesnt want to lose it...

i think you have to put your heart on the line and find out for real if he wants to be with u... or if he is just keeping you interested with false hope so he can keep the sex without the commitment...

do what his friend said and just balls up (for lack of a better term) and ask him out !


goodluck... you sound like a bad ass chick.. and he is a dumb fuck if he doesnt recognise it!

peace
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users