it really is the best spirit money can buy,id bath in the stuff if i had the money!
Alcohol...
Moderator: Moderators
- skyhighatrist
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:43 pm
- Location: herts uk
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Princess_Ayana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
- Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
buttermilk
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 919
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
- Contact:
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Oh man, today is the first time I've EVER gotten drunk in my whole life. I've been drinkin 25 - 40% alcohol beverages throughout a 6 hour period, and right now I can barely walk straight. I hope I don't get a hangover, though..
I LOVE ALCOHOL!!! WEED AND ALCOHOL = THE BEST DRUGS EVER!!!!!!!
I LOVE ALCOHOL!!! WEED AND ALCOHOL = THE BEST DRUGS EVER!!!!!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
^I thought that for a while too, especially after my first time getting drunk. But eventually I realized that drinking just fucks with your motor skills and makes you depressed, as well as turning you into an asshole (if not you, then probably some of the people you drink with. There's always at least one drunk asshole) and making you feel like total and absolute shit the next day.
I hate alcohol I've pretty much sworn off of it for good now that I got my best drinking buddy into smoking weed.
I hate alcohol I've pretty much sworn off of it for good now that I got my best drinking buddy into smoking weed.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Ugh, now I regret drinkin all that. I woke up early this mornin and threw up like crazy, and I continued to do so for the rest of the mornin. Although I am not hungover right now, my stomach is still in pain, and I deeply regret drinkin all that hard alcohol; it just ain't worth the after-effects. I mean, bein all tipsy-turvy and happy was fun and all, but the crazy vomitin spree just turned me off completely. I think Ima just stick to drinkin 3 - 4 beers and havin a nice spliff on the side, too - I'm playin it safe from now on.Ikku wrote:^I thought that for a while too, especially after my first time getting drunk. But eventually I realized that drinking just fucks with your motor skills and makes you depressed, as well as turning you into an asshole (if not you, then probably some of the people you drink with. There's always at least one drunk asshole) and making you feel like total and absolute shit the next day.
I hate alcohol I've pretty much sworn off of it for good now that I got my best drinking buddy into smoking weed.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
You have to learn to handle your alcohol man. Eventually your tolerance will increase, the negative effects of it decrease and you don't feel nearly as shitty the next day if at all. Like any other drug, you have to get into the groove of it to do it properly. (Thus the zillions of puking shitfaced fucked up assholes you see on any holiday)
On a regular night of drinking, I'll take up to a 26er if it's spread out over time. I'll just drink lots of water with it and eat some so I'll be okay. The next day I'll drink lots of water, eat and I'll be perfectly fine within a couple hours.
I'm a skinny fuck too, it all comes down to experience.
On a regular night of drinking, I'll take up to a 26er if it's spread out over time. I'll just drink lots of water with it and eat some so I'll be okay. The next day I'll drink lots of water, eat and I'll be perfectly fine within a couple hours.
I'm a skinny fuck too, it all comes down to experience.
-
Genius
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
- Contact:
Damn, I really don't wanna ever throw up like that again. It was really one of the worst experiences ever. Is there anythin I can do to prevent the vomit attack completely? I know that the tolerance thing will work, but I kinda don't wanna have to go through such pain and misery again. 
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2155
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
