Alcohol...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
skyhighatrist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: herts uk
Contact:

Post by skyhighatrist »

i dont care what anyone says people its all about GIN!
it really is the best spirit money can buy,id bath in the stuff if i had the money!
:lol:

:D peace :D
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

skyhighatrist wrote:i dont care what anyone says people its all about GIN!
it really is the best spirit money can buy,id bath in the stuff if i had the money!
:lol:

:D peace :D
Oh god no. I know too many people, myself included, who have drank gin and swear to never drink it again. Rye's more my flavor.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

2 shots bacardi white rum, 3 shots kahlua in a glass of eggnog, on the rocks with nutmeg sprinkled over the top. SO FUCKING GOOD! :D

Just made this combination yesterday, it's like cinnamon chocolate milk man!
Princess_Ayana
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
Contact:

Post by Princess_Ayana »

I prefer drugs like weed and coke over just Alcohol....but I just got back from the hospital after seeing if I could outdrink my best friend. Good times...especially since my Mom didnt find out.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Coke = bad
Peace Not Greed.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

SpRi7e wrote:Coke = bad
Oh for cryin out loud, everythings fine unless you let it drag you down the ugly spiral of substance dependence.


A line or two of coke is fun its just bad when your buying 2-3 grams or more per week.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

JAGER BOMBS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Oh man, today is the first time I've EVER gotten drunk in my whole life. I've been drinkin 25 - 40% alcohol beverages throughout a 6 hour period, and right now I can barely walk straight. I hope I don't get a hangover, though..

I LOVE ALCOHOL!!! WEED AND ALCOHOL = THE BEST DRUGS EVER!!!!!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

^I thought that for a while too, especially after my first time getting drunk. But eventually I realized that drinking just fucks with your motor skills and makes you depressed, as well as turning you into an asshole (if not you, then probably some of the people you drink with. There's always at least one drunk asshole) and making you feel like total and absolute shit the next day.

I hate alcohol I've pretty much sworn off of it for good now that I got my best drinking buddy into smoking weed.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Ikku wrote:^I thought that for a while too, especially after my first time getting drunk. But eventually I realized that drinking just fucks with your motor skills and makes you depressed, as well as turning you into an asshole (if not you, then probably some of the people you drink with. There's always at least one drunk asshole) and making you feel like total and absolute shit the next day.

I hate alcohol I've pretty much sworn off of it for good now that I got my best drinking buddy into smoking weed.
Ugh, now I regret drinkin all that. I woke up early this mornin and threw up like crazy, and I continued to do so for the rest of the mornin. Although I am not hungover right now, my stomach is still in pain, and I deeply regret drinkin all that hard alcohol; it just ain't worth the after-effects. I mean, bein all tipsy-turvy and happy was fun and all, but the crazy vomitin spree just turned me off completely. I think Ima just stick to drinkin 3 - 4 beers and havin a nice spliff on the side, too - I'm playin it safe from now on.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

You have to learn to handle your alcohol man. Eventually your tolerance will increase, the negative effects of it decrease and you don't feel nearly as shitty the next day if at all. Like any other drug, you have to get into the groove of it to do it properly. (Thus the zillions of puking shitfaced fucked up assholes you see on any holiday)

On a regular night of drinking, I'll take up to a 26er if it's spread out over time. I'll just drink lots of water with it and eat some so I'll be okay. The next day I'll drink lots of water, eat and I'll be perfectly fine within a couple hours.

I'm a skinny fuck too, it all comes down to experience.
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Damn, I really don't wanna ever throw up like that again. It was really one of the worst experiences ever. Is there anythin I can do to prevent the vomit attack completely? I know that the tolerance thing will work, but I kinda don't wanna have to go through such pain and misery again. :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Drink less basicaly.
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I'[m drunk on vodka and MOOSWNHINE. Ohhh shit.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

picked up a 26er of greygoose with a grape juice chaser. Was a few days ago, but it was still one of the best tasting drinks i've mixed so far.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users