Nutmeg..not what they say.

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
tezza_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:55 am
Location: Northants, England
Contact:

Post by tezza_420 »

Yeh i no nutmeg works, ive smoked sum fresh nutmeg before, ive even bonged it,lol. I wudnt say it made me trip, but i woz laughin for ages and had this massive headrush everytime i moved my head. It woz pretty funny but i think ill stick with weed.
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/40pegx3.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Your supposed to eat it to get the full effects.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Popsicle Cannibal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:48 am
Contact:

Post by Popsicle Cannibal »

I'm not sure why people keep saying the grocery store stuff in the containers doesn't work. I mixed 32 grams of the stuff in water and I tripped for three days. It was awesome.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Well I only ate 3 teaspoons of the stuff..

It had me high but it was a real down kinda high, when your in that slump and your just imagining all this crazy shit. Lasted like 5 hours then I went to sleep. Didn't feel like shit the next day like everyone says they do.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I felt like shit for two days after...

Worth trying once if you have the whole weekend off, but really isnt worth doing more than one time.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users