No, I would say that most people aren't fully aware of their Self. Maybe one out of every ten humans(or even less) is able to see themselves for exactly who they are. the rest don't feel a need for self-awareness. I used to think, nievely, that everyone was as individual as each other, but now I know this isn't true at all.
My conclusion of the western societies gives this score :--9/10 people are sheep, unable/unwilling to work out exactly who they are, happy to be led by others, to be led by the masses, their peers, their parents, their teachers, their favourite pop artists....these people are fucking sheep, and though in the past I have kind of forced myself to think ' just cos these sheep are only able to run down well used grooves, to walk blindly down well trodden paths, that isnt enough reason for me to hate them', but now I allow my sensors to function more on instinct so I am starting to despise every 'sheep' i meet, whether they are harmless or not.
'I think people choose their drugs for what they want to feel.Some people want to forget, some people want to relax, some people want boosts of energy, some people just really want to get messed up.'
A tidy and worthy summary. Out of the 1/10 shepherds group, I think personal feelings and circumstance play the largest roles when it comes to drug-use. FOr example, if i want to get proper mashed i would love to try some ether, but it just isn't avialble (circumstance) so instead i will go for my usual stolyncha and skunk combo...(personal preference)
Drug / Individual Compatibility
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users