How to tell
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I always bring about 8 extra pre-rolled joints with me to concerts (as well as the 3 percy blunts). i swear at every concert ive been to, people have asked me for weed...at every one. If you roll like 8-10 .7 joints and sell em for 10 a piece you can make some good money.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users