Breakfast???

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

What do you eat for breakfast?

Cerial
2
13%
Oatmeal
1
7%
Bacon and/or eggs
1
7%
toast (bread)
0
No votes
combination of several things
2
13%
nothing
9
60%
 
Total votes: 15

Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

There is no choice for Poptarts!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

No breakfast for me.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

I don't eat breakfast, rarely i might have a cooked breakfast if some slave does it for me but mostly its just a Coffee. I like my sugar with Coffee and cream. :P
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Hmm lately I've been having fresh sandwiches made with the shit I stole from work the night before. But I prefer a big breakfast with tofu and vegetables and toast, it's my favorite. :D

I used to eat a lot of fried egg sandwiches, but I'm trying to cut out the eggs and dairy again, since I'm in a city with so many other options.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

BUDA wrote:I don't eat breakfast, rarely i might have a cooked breakfast if some slave does it for me but mostly its just a Coffee. I like my sugar with Coffee and cream. :P
Thats like me with coffee and tea too. Its more like a cup of milk and sugar with tea/coffee taste.:lol: In a regualar sized mug I have about 5 sugars :O
Cant be good for me :lol:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Ahahaha funny you said about the sugar thingy, i was in subway to day had a coffee with 12 sugars in it :lol: .. New Record! But seriously i have 3 or 4 almost always.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users