Your 10 Favourite Movies
Moderator: Moderators
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
Karate Kid (my all-time favorite)
Singin' in the Rain
Back to the Future
Better Off Dead
Can't Hardly Wait
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Breakfast Club
Moulin Rouge (sue me, i'm a girl...)
Memento
Serial Mom
as a film student you'd think i'd have better taste in movies...
Singin' in the Rain
Back to the Future
Better Off Dead
Can't Hardly Wait
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Breakfast Club
Moulin Rouge (sue me, i'm a girl...)
Memento
Serial Mom
as a film student you'd think i'd have better taste in movies...
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
"Right you are, Ken!"
- CourtneysStoned
- Bonghead

- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
- Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
- Contact:
Goonies
Wizard of OZ
Fifth Element
Lord of the Rings (1 & 2)
Matrix
Any Disney cartoon movie
Any Adam Sandler flick
Tommy Boy
Jim Carey - Liar, Liar; Bruce Almighty; In Living Color (great show!)
Wizard of OZ
Fifth Element
Lord of the Rings (1 & 2)
Matrix
Any Disney cartoon movie
Any Adam Sandler flick
Tommy Boy
Jim Carey - Liar, Liar; Bruce Almighty; In Living Color (great show!)
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Milo and Otis
Spirit the Wild Stallion of the Cimarron
Homeward Bound
Slingblade
What Dreams may Come
Lord of the Rings
Resident Evil
...fuck I'd like to answer this but I've been sitting here five minutes and that's all I can think of. I'll try again later.
Spirit the Wild Stallion of the Cimarron
Homeward Bound
Slingblade
What Dreams may Come
Lord of the Rings
Resident Evil
...fuck I'd like to answer this but I've been sitting here five minutes and that's all I can think of. I'll try again later.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
mmmpie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:40 am
- Contact:
requiem for a dream
a clockwork orange
boondock saints
reservoir dogs
donnie darko
green mile
any lotr's
matrix 1
monty python (any of them...but mostly the search for the holy grail)
jesus christ superstar (i'm not a jesus freak!!...or...jesus..ly..in anyway. never go to church..but the music was awesome!!!)
haha..that shapes pretty awesome...almost..well..it was pyramid shaped..oh well. there're other movies..but..i can't think of them now
a clockwork orange
boondock saints
reservoir dogs
donnie darko
green mile
any lotr's
matrix 1
monty python (any of them...but mostly the search for the holy grail)
jesus christ superstar (i'm not a jesus freak!!...or...jesus..ly..in anyway. never go to church..but the music was awesome!!!)
haha..that shapes pretty awesome...almost..well..it was pyramid shaped..oh well. there're other movies..but..i can't think of them now
No.
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
10 movies that r totally dope
Jay and silent Bob Strike back
Scary Movie
Blue Streak
Theres Something about Mary
Scarface
Scream
Basketball Diaries
Kids
Oceans 11
T2
U kno whos muthaFUCKIN STONED
Jay and silent Bob Strike back
Scary Movie
Blue Streak
Theres Something about Mary
Scarface
Scream
Basketball Diaries
Kids
Oceans 11
T2
U kno whos muthaFUCKIN STONED
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
-
extremesister
- Bonghead

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
- Location: West Midlands, UK
- Contact:
ok in no order
American Pie 3
Shrek
What dreams may come
Austin powers Goldmember
Bill Madison (hehehe penguin)
Human Traffic
Scary Movie
Cruel Intentions
LOTR (All)
Matrix (All)
I have a very varied taste in films!!!
American Pie 3
Shrek
What dreams may come
Austin powers Goldmember
Bill Madison (hehehe penguin)
Human Traffic
Scary Movie
Cruel Intentions
LOTR (All)
Matrix (All)
I have a very varied taste in films!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
-
Goodtime Slim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Me and my mates were just talking bout this the other day so my list from then in no particular order
Leon
The Usual Suspects
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
LA Confidential
Gladiator
Dude where's my car
Hard Boiled
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
True Romance
The Dirty Dozen
Leon
The Usual Suspects
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
LA Confidential
Gladiator
Dude where's my car
Hard Boiled
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
True Romance
The Dirty Dozen
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
- Super Troopers
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Mallrats
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Saving Private Ryan
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Revolutions
- Event Horizon
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Mallrats
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Saving Private Ryan
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Revolutions
- Event Horizon
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
- dunno
- Casual toker

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
- Location: Smyrna
- Contact:
Hmmm
Dead Presidents
Boys N the Hood
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory
Remember the Titans
How High
Bring it on (hey im a guy)
It
Finding Nemo
Cheech and Chongs first 2 movies
Half Baked
Scarface
oops i went over 10, ill punish myself and take another hit.
Boys N the Hood
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory
Remember the Titans
How High
Bring it on (hey im a guy)
It
Finding Nemo
Cheech and Chongs first 2 movies
Half Baked
Scarface
oops i went over 10, ill punish myself and take another hit.
- Captainamer76
- Casual toker

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
alright:
-Fear and Loathing
-Yellow Sub (couldnt finish this the first few times, got freaked out)
-Donnie Darko (watched this when i was just starting out. smoked like 3 grams by myself and watched this. I FLIPPED OUT. Felt blue, Ice cold. it was wicked scary but it added to the movie, watching this stoned was probaly the best move exp. I have had stoned)
-Laybrynth (david bowie, and I cant spell either)
-Drop Dead Fred ( any classic 80 comedy)
-The Big Lewbowski
Im sure there are 3 more, but i dont know what they are. O well.
-Fear and Loathing
-Yellow Sub (couldnt finish this the first few times, got freaked out)
-Donnie Darko (watched this when i was just starting out. smoked like 3 grams by myself and watched this. I FLIPPED OUT. Felt blue, Ice cold. it was wicked scary but it added to the movie, watching this stoned was probaly the best move exp. I have had stoned)
-Laybrynth (david bowie, and I cant spell either)
-Drop Dead Fred ( any classic 80 comedy)
-The Big Lewbowski
Im sure there are 3 more, but i dont know what they are. O well.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]
"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
1)Fear and loathing las vegas
2)How High
3)Dont be a menace to people in south central while drinking your juice in the hood --> ownage movie!!! http://www.screenit.com/movies/1996/don ... enace.html
4)Evil Dead I II III --> ED I is the best tho (nice old B-side horrormovie) http://www.houseofhorrors.com/evildead.htm with some fucking hilarious one-liners like 'gimme some sugar baby'
5)Road Trip
6) American pie
7) American pieII
Space odissey 2001
9) from dusk till dawn I II III IV
10)Extreme ops
dont mind the way theyre numbered, i like 'em all so i have no number one or least favo movie
2)How High
3)Dont be a menace to people in south central while drinking your juice in the hood --> ownage movie!!! http://www.screenit.com/movies/1996/don ... enace.html
4)Evil Dead I II III --> ED I is the best tho (nice old B-side horrormovie) http://www.houseofhorrors.com/evildead.htm with some fucking hilarious one-liners like 'gimme some sugar baby'
5)Road Trip
6) American pie
7) American pieII
9) from dusk till dawn I II III IV
10)Extreme ops
dont mind the way theyre numbered, i like 'em all so i have no number one or least favo movie
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
- Captainamer76
- Casual toker

- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
- Location: New York
- Contact:
Dusk till dawn OWNS. before I die I will have a hot woman pour tequila shots down her leg into my mouth. Tarentino is one lucky man, thats all I have to say. you rock dude. O yea, and also, if you look at my other posts you can see some of the evil dead stuff I own, big fan on that front also. hahahahha.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]
"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
The Evil Dead series is so fun to watch while baked, I mean the first one realy scared the hell out of meCaptainamer76 wrote:O yea, and also, if you look at my other posts you can see some of the evil dead stuff I own, big fan on that front also. hahahahha.
"I can see the dark shadows moving in the woods"
the second one, weeeelll its still ED but it aint scary anymore, kind of a laugh
and then number III which isnt realy named EDIII, i think its army of darkness or something like that? thats just a big laugh when stoned:p
oh and a movie i forgot :
LOCK STOCK 'N' TWO SMOKING BARRELS
weeeeeeeeehaaaaw
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
