Your 10 Favourite Movies

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

Karate Kid (my all-time favorite)
Singin' in the Rain
Back to the Future
Better Off Dead
Can't Hardly Wait
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Breakfast Club
Moulin Rouge (sue me, i'm a girl...)
Memento
Serial Mom

as a film student you'd think i'd have better taste in movies...
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

Post by CourtneysStoned »

Goonies
Wizard of OZ
Fifth Element
Lord of the Rings (1 & 2)
Matrix
Any Disney cartoon movie
Any Adam Sandler flick
Tommy Boy
Jim Carey - Liar, Liar; Bruce Almighty; In Living Color (great show!)
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

movies

Post by boondox »

no order---

conan the barbarian * fav all time
fight club
office space
kung pow
bubble boy
super troopers
interview with a vampire
pirates of the caribbean
forest gump
all indiana jones movies
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Milo and Otis
Spirit the Wild Stallion of the Cimarron
Homeward Bound

Slingblade
What Dreams may Come
Lord of the Rings
Resident Evil

...fuck I'd like to answer this but I've been sitting here five minutes and that's all I can think of. I'll try again later.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
mmmpie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 12:40 am
Contact:

Post by mmmpie »

requiem for a dream
a clockwork orange
boondock saints
reservoir dogs
donnie darko
green mile
any lotr's
matrix 1
monty python (any of them...but mostly the search for the holy grail)
jesus christ superstar (i'm not a jesus freak!!...or...jesus..ly..in anyway. never go to church..but the music was awesome!!!)

haha..that shapes pretty awesome...almost..well..it was pyramid shaped..oh well. there're other movies..but..i can't think of them now
No.
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

10 movies that r totally dope

Jay and silent Bob Strike back :D
Scary Movie
Blue Streak
Theres Something about Mary
Scarface
Scream
Basketball Diaries
Kids
Oceans 11
T2


U kno whos muthaFUCKIN STONED
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by extremesister »

ok in no order

American Pie 3
Shrek
What dreams may come
Austin powers Goldmember
Bill Madison (hehehe penguin)
Human Traffic
Scary Movie
Cruel Intentions
LOTR (All)
Matrix (All)

I have a very varied taste in films!!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

Me and my mates were just talking bout this the other day so my list from then in no particular order

Leon
The Usual Suspects
Once Upon A Time In Mexico
LA Confidential
Gladiator
Dude where's my car
Hard Boiled
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
True Romance
The Dirty Dozen
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

- Super Troopers
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- Mallrats
- Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Saving Private Ryan
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Revolutions
- Event Horizon
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
dunno
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
Location: Smyrna
Contact:

Hmmm

Post by dunno »

Dead Presidents
Boys N the Hood
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory
Remember the Titans
How High
Bring it on (hey im a guy)
It
Finding Nemo
Cheech and Chongs first 2 movies
Half Baked
Scarface
oops i went over 10, ill punish myself and take another hit.
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

alright:

-Fear and Loathing

-Yellow Sub (couldnt finish this the first few times, got freaked out)

-Donnie Darko (watched this when i was just starting out. smoked like 3 grams by myself and watched this. I FLIPPED OUT. Felt blue, Ice cold. it was wicked scary but it added to the movie, watching this stoned was probaly the best move exp. I have had stoned)

-Laybrynth (david bowie, and I cant spell either)

-Drop Dead Fred ( any classic 80 comedy)

-The Big Lewbowski

Im sure there are 3 more, but i dont know what they are. O well.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

1)Fear and loathing las vegas
2)How High
3)Dont be a menace to people in south central while drinking your juice in the hood --> ownage movie!!! http://www.screenit.com/movies/1996/don ... enace.html
4)Evil Dead I II III --> ED I is the best tho (nice old B-side horrormovie) http://www.houseofhorrors.com/evildead.htm with some fucking hilarious one-liners like 'gimme some sugar baby' :D
5)Road Trip
6) American pie
7) American pieII
8)Space odissey 2001
9) from dusk till dawn I II III IV
10)Extreme ops

dont mind the way theyre numbered, i like 'em all so i have no number one or least favo movie
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

Dusk till dawn OWNS. before I die I will have a hot woman pour tequila shots down her leg into my mouth. Tarentino is one lucky man, thats all I have to say. you rock dude. O yea, and also, if you look at my other posts you can see some of the evil dead stuff I own, big fan on that front also. hahahahha.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Captainamer76 wrote:O yea, and also, if you look at my other posts you can see some of the evil dead stuff I own, big fan on that front also. hahahahha.
The Evil Dead series is so fun to watch while baked, I mean the first one realy scared the hell out of me

"I can see the dark shadows moving in the woods"

the second one, weeeelll its still ED but it aint scary anymore, kind of a laugh

and then number III which isnt realy named EDIII, i think its army of darkness or something like that? thats just a big laugh when stoned:p

oh and a movie i forgot :

LOCK STOCK 'N' TWO SMOKING BARRELS

weeeeeeeeehaaaaw :twisted:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

MY FAV FILMS IN ANY ORDER

fight club

shawshank redemption

true romance

pulp fiction

wedding singer

lock stock and two smoking barels

the beach

trainspotting

city of god

goodfellas

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh theres too many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users