ps2 stash???

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I keep my weed in various places, but not really hidden. I have these shelves on my walls that hold a bunch of misc. crap. I have all my rolling supplies and stash usually inside this cigar box I got from my old job.

I also have a large tobacco tub with a moistener sponge attached to the underside of the lid. Sadly, I can't afford to fill it with weed...it'd probably hold at least 5 ounces of weed.
Image
mcneilj86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Contact:

hidin

Post by mcneilj86 »

if you have a beer fridge in your room you can hide your weed behind the metal cooling bit at the back also keeps it cool and fresh!
jmcz
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

dont forget to defrost your weed :lol:
mcneilj86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Contact:

Post by mcneilj86 »

yeh does freeze but if you leave it frozen for bout 24 hours i comes out solid and crumbles/grinds up nicely
jmcz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users