I keep my weed in various places, but not really hidden. I have these shelves on my walls that hold a bunch of misc. crap. I have all my rolling supplies and stash usually inside this cigar box I got from my old job.
I also have a large tobacco tub with a moistener sponge attached to the underside of the lid. Sadly, I can't afford to fill it with weed...it'd probably hold at least 5 ounces of weed.
ps2 stash???
Moderator: Moderators
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
13laze
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2279
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
- Location: Pluto
- Contact:
-
mcneilj86
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:51 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
