I need other drugs
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Alfonse Capone
- Bonghead

- Posts: 125
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:09 am
- Location: East Coast
- Contact:
when i drink yaegermiester that shit makes me violent as hell, me and my cousin were drinkin and what not and i confronted him about somthing that he did in the past that pissed me off, ended up getting into a big argument with him resulting me hitting him in the head with a pipe, he had to get 7 stitches, he understood why i did it though and forgives me luckily...
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
No man, that's another weird thing. I'm totally fine sober, but once I start smoking I get really fucking weird, and really self conscious of what other people might be thinking about me.weedguru tom wrote:shwoot do you have alot of issues ?
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users