I need other drugs

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

shwoot do you have alot of issues ?
Alfonse Capone
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:09 am
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Post by Alfonse Capone »

when i drink yaegermiester that shit makes me violent as hell, me and my cousin were drinkin and what not and i confronted him about somthing that he did in the past that pissed me off, ended up getting into a big argument with him resulting me hitting him in the head with a pipe, he had to get 7 stitches, he understood why i did it though and forgives me luckily...
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

weedguru tom wrote:shwoot do you have alot of issues ?
No man, that's another weird thing. I'm totally fine sober, but once I start smoking I get really fucking weird, and really self conscious of what other people might be thinking about me.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users