No, i mean i didn't know you had to put it in balloons so people would know it was skag. I knew it was Vince's Heroin, i just didn't know why she mistook it for coke.purple monkey wrote:nothing logical about it...he goes to buy heroin from Lance..there's about 15 minutes of him injecting it, plus Lance weighing it out and outting it in a baggie...not paying attention wot?Midnight this is all a lie wrote:That's spot on. I always thought it was heroin just from how it fucked her up, just never thought about it as logically as that.Shwoot wrote:No! It was Heroin. Yer supposed to put it in a balloon so you know it's not coke, but the dealer was out of balloons so he put it in a baggie for him. She searched Vince's coat and found the baggie, and thought it was coke.
What drug were they doing?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
- toasty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
- Location: In a little bag of shake.
- Contact:
New Movie!!!
Ok enough of Fear and Loathing and Pulp Fiction. Even those two are my favorite movies, what about the movie KIDS. Has anyone ever seen that? I havent seent that since i was 7. They where inhailing something with an inflated baloon. I'm sure if i saw the movie again i would remember. but i cant remember much from when i was 7. oh well 
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
-
Shwoot
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
- Location: P.E., Canada
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
Re: New Movie!!!
Never seen the film, but i would imagine it was Nitrous Oxide if they were using balloons.toasty wrote:Ok enough of Fear and Loathing and Pulp Fiction. Even those two are my favorite movies, what about the movie KIDS. Has anyone ever seen that? I havent seent that since i was 7. They where inhailing something with an inflated baloon. I'm sure if i saw the movie again i would remember. but i cant remember much from when i was 7. oh well
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
- toasty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
- Location: In a little bag of shake.
- Contact:
thats what i thought too, cuz i think they have it in little metal things and the put the balloon at one end and thier mouth on the other and let the balloon deflate pushing all the nitro to thier mouths and they inhale it. my friend has the dvd, i'll just watch it again.
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
- Evilgrinch
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
- Location: West Drayton, London, England
- Contact:
- toasty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
- Location: In a little bag of shake.
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
- toasty
- Casual toker

- Posts: 82
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
- Location: In a little bag of shake.
- Contact:
Nice avatar
I had a dream that Hunter S. Thompson was alive (or i was dead) and we were at Sunny's Bar-b-que and we were eating shrooms and discussing the evolution of evoluiton
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
-
Pinkfloyd66
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Pinkfloyd66
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
- Contact:
-
Pinkfloyd66
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
- Contact:
http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/poppers.php
Taken from dancesafe.org:
Doctors used to prescribe amyl nitrite for heart patients in capsules that were broken or "popped" to release vapors
he said he needed his "heart medicine"
Taken from dancesafe.org:
Doctors used to prescribe amyl nitrite for heart patients in capsules that were broken or "popped" to release vapors
he said he needed his "heart medicine"
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
i think u can smoke it ? .. i tihnk it makes u trip a little harder than lsd .. i heard u could smoke it but i think its usually found in a different formGorecore wrote:I think the drug in question is mescaline.
I have no clue what mescaline is or what it does to you...but I'm fairly sure that's what they're doing.
Ether on the other hand is something I would like to get my hands on. Just from watching that movie alone makes me want to try huffing ether. I've heard that you can pass out from it pretty easily and when you wake up, you're violently sick to your stomach...
Hmmm...maybe I'll stick with weed.
smoke blunts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users