What drug were they doing?

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

purple monkey wrote:
Midnight this is all a lie wrote:
Shwoot wrote:No! It was Heroin. Yer supposed to put it in a balloon so you know it's not coke, but the dealer was out of balloons so he put it in a baggie for him. She searched Vince's coat and found the baggie, and thought it was coke.
That's spot on. I always thought it was heroin just from how it fucked her up, just never thought about it as logically as that.
nothing logical about it...he goes to buy heroin from Lance..there's about 15 minutes of him injecting it, plus Lance weighing it out and outting it in a baggie...not paying attention wot? :)
No, i mean i didn't know you had to put it in balloons so people would know it was skag. I knew it was Vince's Heroin, i just didn't know why she mistook it for coke.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

New Movie!!!

Post by toasty »

Ok enough of Fear and Loathing and Pulp Fiction. Even those two are my favorite movies, what about the movie KIDS. Has anyone ever seen that? I havent seent that since i was 7. They where inhailing something with an inflated baloon. I'm sure if i saw the movie again i would remember. but i cant remember much from when i was 7. oh well :roll:
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

Hey nice sig pic. I had that in my locker, but I turned it sideways so the little guy was hanging from the big guy's mouth.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Re: New Movie!!!

Post by Midnight Toker »

toasty wrote:Ok enough of Fear and Loathing and Pulp Fiction. Even those two are my favorite movies, what about the movie KIDS. Has anyone ever seen that? I havent seent that since i was 7. They where inhailing something with an inflated baloon. I'm sure if i saw the movie again i would remember. but i cant remember much from when i was 7. oh well :roll:
Never seen the film, but i would imagine it was Nitrous Oxide if they were using balloons.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

thats what i thought too, cuz i think they have it in little metal things and the put the balloon at one end and thier mouth on the other and let the balloon deflate pushing all the nitro to thier mouths and they inhale it. my friend has the dvd, i'll just watch it again.
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
User avatar
Evilgrinch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: West Drayton, London, England
Contact:

Post by Evilgrinch »

It was a nitrate popper Depp cracked open, wasnt it?
"Dude, this spliff isn't gonna smoke itself."
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

maybe idk, i guess ill just download it
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

FIER ENT LOATING LAS FEGAS ROKS MY SOKS OFF

they did mescaline when the hitchhiker ran away
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
toasty
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:19 am
Location: In a little bag of shake.
Contact:

Post by toasty »

Nice avatar :) I had a dream that Hunter S. Thompson was alive (or i was dead) and we were at Sunny's Bar-b-que and we were eating shrooms and discussing the evolution of evoluiton
Don't get too close to my fantasy. Don't be afraid to clutch the hand of your creator. Stare into the lion's eyes. And if you taste the candy, you'll get to the surprise!
Pinkfloyd66
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by Pinkfloyd66 »

I'm pretty sure the stuff Dr. Gonzo took were poppers, he complained he had a "bad heart" and the effects of poppers make your heart speed up, and all your muscles go faster or something. I'm almost 100% sure it was poppers.
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

lol no way was it poppers. Maybe if people actualy listened to what they were saying whilst watching the film you'd all know it was mesc :roll:
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i thought the drug they were sniffing on the road was coke...to my knowledge you cant snort mescaline.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Pinkfloyd66
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by Pinkfloyd66 »

i thought the drug they were sniffing on the road was coke...to my knowledge you cant snort mescaline.
^Dr. Gonzo lost the coke when he opened the salt shaker thing and it all flew out, and then the other dude said he was a narcotics officer. I remeber that.
Pinkfloyd66
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:37 am
Contact:

Post by Pinkfloyd66 »

http://www.dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/poppers.php


Taken from dancesafe.org:

Doctors used to prescribe amyl nitrite for heart patients in capsules that were broken or "popped" to release vapors


he said he needed his "heart medicine"
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

Gorecore wrote:I think the drug in question is mescaline.

I have no clue what mescaline is or what it does to you...but I'm fairly sure that's what they're doing.

Ether on the other hand is something I would like to get my hands on. Just from watching that movie alone makes me want to try huffing ether. I've heard that you can pass out from it pretty easily and when you wake up, you're violently sick to your stomach...

Hmmm...maybe I'll stick with weed.
i think u can smoke it ? .. i tihnk it makes u trip a little harder than lsd .. i heard u could smoke it but i think its usually found in a different form
smoke blunts
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users