Try remembering all the words u know

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

BGDetroit wrote:
Gorecore wrote:I had an idea somewhat similar to this while stoned, but it was a bit more organized.

My idea was to give a pen and piece of paper to everyone I was smoking with and have them write the alphabet down the left hand side. Then the idea was to name as many words of one particular group in 5 minutes and compare answers.

Never did it though. Ideas when stoned seem so much cooler when you're stoned :roll:

EXAMPLE: Musical groups/artists A-Z

A- AC/DC
B- Beastie Boys
C- Creedence Clearwater Revival
etc...
Dudde, That sounds fucking aweosme drunk man. I wanna try it. :lol:
Yeah that games actually quite sick. Works with films to (Y)
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

NiZ-R wrote:I didnt mean he said all the words he knew , but he couldn't complete prob he got bored and went to sleep
he hasnt heard of a dictionary?
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Damn, i know words in four different languages, it would take me a week or so to say them all..

Did your friend start saying all the words to get to sleep or just cuz he was flashing a bit :?:
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
MC NiZ-R
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Post by MC NiZ-R »

No he wanted to prove a point that he knows alot of words, so he started sayin words in Arabic English , and Hebrew
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

That would be hard for me seing has how we folks down south have our own language. So i wouldnt know what words i could use. I would try, get bored after,,,,,,20 seconds, and smoke another bowl.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
slurpee mofo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:54 am
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Post by slurpee mofo »

purple monkey wrote:
NiZ-R wrote:I didnt mean he said all the words he knew , but he couldn't complete prob he got bored and went to sleep
he hasnt heard of a dictionary?
:lol:
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/junglekyle/siggy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users