Try remembering all the words u know

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

MC NiZ-R
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Try remembering all the words u know

Post by MC NiZ-R »

lol , my friend did that , and it took him 2 hours before he slept , and thats really annoying it'll seem so funny at first but belive me its not !
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Uhm.


I know alot of words bro, it'd take me forever to get em all down in one night.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

:::stay positive daddy, just be reasonable and dont judge this person:::

first, and the most obvious question, why?
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Haha, so it only took him 2 hours? As if even attempting it in the first place didnt make him enough of a retard, he managed to get out every word he knew in two hours?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Hahaha! Is your friend like, 5?

I know about 15,427 words. I think that would take me awhile.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

You have to bear in mind this is a thread made by Niz-R, and we've all seen his threads before, right?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Caro how do you know you know that many words?

Im sure it would just go on forever and you would forget which ones you said and didn't say

This thread is retarted..
onreality
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:23 am
Location: at my computer well laptop
Contact:

Post by onreality »

This sounds like something i would NOT do altogether nonetheless when im stoned.
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421611733/9/298/139.jpg[/img]
EyeS a Lil Low Cause Im twiSted yo ;)
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

just remember the 3 main words, pass that shit
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

BUDA wrote:This thread is retarted..
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

eh tweedle, where you been??? havent seen you post for a while
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I had an idea somewhat similar to this while stoned, but it was a bit more organized.

My idea was to give a pen and piece of paper to everyone I was smoking with and have them write the alphabet down the left hand side. Then the idea was to name as many words of one particular group in 5 minutes and compare answers.

Never did it though. Ideas when stoned seem so much cooler when you're stoned :roll:

EXAMPLE: Musical groups/artists A-Z

A- AC/DC
B- Beastie Boys
C- Creedence Clearwater Revival
etc...
Image
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Gorecore wrote:I had an idea somewhat similar to this while stoned, but it was a bit more organized.

My idea was to give a pen and piece of paper to everyone I was smoking with and have them write the alphabet down the left hand side. Then the idea was to name as many words of one particular group in 5 minutes and compare answers.

Never did it though. Ideas when stoned seem so much cooler when you're stoned :roll:

EXAMPLE: Musical groups/artists A-Z

A- AC/DC
B- Beastie Boys
C- Creedence Clearwater Revival
etc...
Dudde, That sounds fucking aweosme drunk man. I wanna try it. :lol:
MC NiZ-R
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:30 pm
Location: Somewhere
Contact:

Post by MC NiZ-R »

I didnt mean he said all the words he knew , but he couldn't complete prob he got bored and went to sleep
Bunsai baby everone's high smokin' and drinkin'
And poppin' so hurry come fly cause I got plenty rolls
And I got plenty dough and we got plenty ho's
We roll on 24's
[img]http://www.geocities.com/nazarsamarrai/palestine/Nizr.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

13laze wrote:eh tweedle, where you been??? havent seen you post for a while
here and there but back now
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users