official champions league thread

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Anyone made any bets?

Chelsea - Barcelona Chelsea wins
Milan - Man.Utd. Milan Wins
Arsenal - Bayern Tie
Juve. - Real.M. Juve wins
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

I wanted to make a bet a couple of weeks ago on the Moscow Benfinca match, i knew moscow would win and they did, but I never put a bet on :evil:
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Yah, I wanted to place a big bet on Chelsea today, but instead placed small money on more matches. Oh well, you live you learn.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Some woman put 100K for chelsea to win the league yet she'll only get 6K on top of her bet and if she loses :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

i really want to see who the first American is going to be.....to post something intelligent on this............

im with the Gunners this year...
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

you mean the first american to post on this thread? i think cutthecashflow was
Cameron.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Purple Monkey wrote: im with the Gunners this year...
(Y)
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

FUCKING YES!!!!!!

What a quality game too. 3-0 up in the first 20 mins, then we got stitched up (that was never a penalty) and was 3-2. Just when i thought we were going out BANG Terry nuts one in with the most perfect header i've seen in years (carvalho may have had the keeper in a double underhook but that's no the point!) I went fucking crazy, John Terry for the golden boot! We gotta go all the way now. 3 out of 4 aint bad :wink: Most gripping game of football i've seen in a long time, i was on the edge of my fucking seat from start to finish (well, except when i went out for a spliff at half time)
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

meh petr cech kept you in it
Psycho
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Masse

Post by Psycho »

fuck man united lost,i knew the odds were well against them but what poor spirit and creativity from them.chelsea were v.good though.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

and the gunners are gone gone gone, looks like liverpool have sorted there act out after saturday though
Cameron.
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

Real got fucked! I'm loving it, even though I lost my bet cause fucking Bayern allowed Arsenal to score one goal.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

:( I guess I'm just gonna have to wait till next year
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users