official champions league thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
-
pirate
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
- Location: here
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
FUCKING YES!!!!!!
What a quality game too. 3-0 up in the first 20 mins, then we got stitched up (that was never a penalty) and was 3-2. Just when i thought we were going out BANG Terry nuts one in with the most perfect header i've seen in years (carvalho may have had the keeper in a double underhook but that's no the point!) I went fucking crazy, John Terry for the golden boot! We gotta go all the way now. 3 out of 4 aint bad
Most gripping game of football i've seen in a long time, i was on the edge of my fucking seat from start to finish (well, except when i went out for a spliff at half time)
What a quality game too. 3-0 up in the first 20 mins, then we got stitched up (that was never a penalty) and was 3-2. Just when i thought we were going out BANG Terry nuts one in with the most perfect header i've seen in years (carvalho may have had the keeper in a double underhook but that's no the point!) I went fucking crazy, John Terry for the golden boot! We gotta go all the way now. 3 out of 4 aint bad
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
fuck man united lost,i knew the odds were well against them but what poor spirit and creativity from them.chelsea were v.good though.
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users