smokin resin

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

weedguru flynn wrote: news flash...smoking resin is like smoking out someones ass
i dunno where you scrape YOUR resin, but I can handle the taste. I mix it with weed too, makes bowls go around a lot.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Re: Don't do it!

Post by Caro »

BUDA wrote:
dj pepperpot wrote:Ok, I know I'm new on here but not new to smoking. Save your lungs and resist the urge to smoke resin. I know how it is when you're out of weed but resin is just tar and that shit is horrible for your lungs. That's the stuff that makes your lungs black. I say smoke weed, love your lungs and don't smoke resin.
wtf a clever new guy i like it! :D
The new guy is actually another part of my secret sexy Seattle female power force.... :twisted:

So dj pepperpot, you don't support resin smoke, yet you always clean Dana's pipe? :lol:

I would like to present this counter - argument: It may be nasty, but resin is the black tar hero gonna save your day, when things are low and scrimmy, a bowl full to the brim with choking black tar will go far. :wink:

Now, you people better watch out before the three of us come out from behind some trees and Peef you to death. You might be ashamed to smoke resin but that's nothing compared to being covered in colored marshmallow paste.

PS Colin I liked your take on resin - purify it, exctract the oil. I might try that next time.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Re: Don't do it!

Post by pirate »

Weedguru Caro wrote: PS Colin I liked your take on resin - purify it, exctract the oil. I might try that next time.
(Y)
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

clashcityrocker wrote:
weedguru flynn wrote: news flash...smoking resin is like smoking out someones ass
i dunno where you scrape YOUR resin, but I can handle the taste. I mix it with weed too, makes bowls go around a lot.
pffft...hey if you handle the taste of ass then well done
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Burn! :lol:

No offense to all you resin fiends, but it will be a cold day in hell when I scrape out a pipe for a few hits.
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

weedguru flynn wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
weedguru flynn wrote: news flash...smoking resin is like smoking out someones ass
i dunno where you scrape YOUR resin, but I can handle the taste. I mix it with weed too, makes bowls go around a lot.
pffft...hey if you handle the taste of ass then well done
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Burn! :lol:

No offense to all you resin fiends, but it will be a cold day in hell when I scrape out a pipe for a few hits.
i don't smoke resin either. but its ok for you you live in the weed capital of the world just about you prob walk down the street and its raining the greenary
:D
The new guy is actually another part of my secret sexy Seattle female power force....
i new something was 2 good 2 be true..
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

BUDA wrote:i don't smoke resin either. but its ok for you you live in the weed capital of the world just about you prob walk down the street and its raining the greenary
:D
Huh? I don't live in Amsterdam, you nincompoop.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

WTF? I really dont care whether or not you don't smoke resin, but you must have smoked it before too. Resin doesnt really have much of a taste to it (to me) unless its scraped out of a bong stem...

Caro brought up another good point I forgot. that shit goes around. My friend loaded a fat bowl of resin at some party and about 15 people were smoking it. I got like 7 hits off it... 7x15 = 95 i think so thats a whole lot of smokage
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

How fat of a bowl was this. 95 hits must be a deep bowl. Or someones taking pussy hits.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
flynn

Post by flynn »

i think you may have misunderstood
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

THC burns at a very low temp, after you lot have fiended through it all with your lighters i doubt there's much stuff in that ass tasting stuff that gets you stoned.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

screw the resin.....smoke the oil
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

It was a huge pipe bowl, probably enough to hold about .6 or .7 grams of bud, if you didnt want to pack it hard and get it clogged... 95 hits was just an estimation, there could have been like 13 or 14 people
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

clashcityrocker wrote:Caro brought up another good point I forgot. that shit goes around. My friend loaded a fat bowl of resin at some party and about 15 people were smoking it. I got like 7 hits off it... 7x15 = 95 i think so thats a whole lot of smokage
It doesn't matter man, that's some dirty motherfuckin shit, especially after 94 hits. The poor bastard who took the last 1 deserved it, scummy-ass motherfucker.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users