NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I can stand under my shower for ages when I'm stoned.

Lovely water, mmmm
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

my bath tub is also a shower and I just lay down in it and it feels like your getting a massage from the water landing on your and it feels like our floating sorta.
Peace Not Greed.
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

itts sooo nice to get really stoned and take a shower, u just feel so refreshed after ur all squeaky clean and dressed.
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
wungoodshu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:14 am
Contact:

Post by wungoodshu »

From my personal experience, I've found that warm or hot showers feel awesome, but I took a cold shower in an attempt to sober up (mother was coming home early) and while in the cold water, I felt sober, but after getting out, I felt kinda buzzed again. It definitely made me more sober, but not entirely sober.
doobieman420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
Location: Lancaster County, PA
Contact:

Post by doobieman420 »

i love toking and just laying in the shower. kinda lowers my high but thats what a booster joint is for, lol.
My entire world is contained in this plastic cup...
User avatar
katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by katielovesbud »

Hell, I love a love a real long bath. toking,and listening to my music SO much!! Light a candle, nice bath salts,,, Heaven... :stoned2: :stoned2: :)
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
User avatar
katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by katielovesbud »

katielovesbud wrote:Hell, I love a love a real long bath. toking,and listening to my music SO much!! Light a candle, nice bath salts,,, Heaven... :stoned2: :stoned2: :)
lol how bout never post when yer too high, lol :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by Weedguru Higher »

When I smoke and take a shower, I lose my balance when I put my head back to rinse my hair
Image
MissMadness
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Quebec
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by MissMadness »

Acually taking a shower stoned isn't that bad, I just take up a lot of hot water and take forever lol
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

I love taking showers when I'm high. If I smoke before work I usually do it in the shower, it's a great way to start the day.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by Dulleffects »

ROFLMAO.....I just read the words...NEVER TAKE A SHOWER, and can't stop laughing. You sound like my brother, Never shower. Hahahaha, nah showering when high is dope. ALWAYS SHOWER CHILDREN, OR THE OPPOPSITE SEX WONT PUT YOUR PARTS IN THERE MOUTH.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^ You do have a good point there lol
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by AbbyRoad »

i love getting stoned IN the shower with my bf
nothing like it
Image
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by Dulleffects »

AbbyRoad wrote:i love getting stoned IN the shower with my bf
nothing like it

waterproof rollies ftw. just dont get the cherry wet, or it'll go out.


:rastasmoke:
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER

Post by AbbyRoad »

ive smoked a joint
and a wood pipe. with an extra lighter by the shower in case the lighter gets wet or the pipe wont cherry or
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users