NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Sm0kyMcPot
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 717
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
wungoodshu
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:14 am
- Contact:
From my personal experience, I've found that warm or hot showers feel awesome, but I took a cold shower in an attempt to sober up (mother was coming home early) and while in the cold water, I felt sober, but after getting out, I felt kinda buzzed again. It definitely made me more sober, but not entirely sober.
-
doobieman420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: Lancaster County, PA
- Contact:
- katielovesbud
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
Hell, I love a love a real long bath. toking,and listening to my music SO much!! Light a candle, nice bath salts,,, Heaven...

You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
- katielovesbud
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
lol how bout never post when yer too high, lolkatielovesbud wrote:Hell, I love a love a real long bath. toking,and listening to my music SO much!! Light a candle, nice bath salts,,, Heaven...![]()
![]()
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
When I smoke and take a shower, I lose my balance when I put my head back to rinse my hair

-
MissMadness
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 am
- Location: Quebec
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
Acually taking a shower stoned isn't that bad, I just take up a lot of hot water and take forever lol
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
I love taking showers when I'm high. If I smoke before work I usually do it in the shower, it's a great way to start the day.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- Dulleffects
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
ROFLMAO.....I just read the words...NEVER TAKE A SHOWER, and can't stop laughing. You sound like my brother, Never shower. Hahahaha, nah showering when high is dope. ALWAYS SHOWER CHILDREN, OR THE OPPOPSITE SEX WONT PUT YOUR PARTS IN THERE MOUTH.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
- Dulleffects
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
AbbyRoad wrote:i love getting stoned IN the shower with my bf
nothing like it
waterproof rollies ftw. just dont get the cherry wet, or it'll go out.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: NEVER TAKE A SHOWER
ive smoked a joint
and a wood pipe. with an extra lighter by the shower in case the lighter gets wet or the pipe wont cherry or
and a wood pipe. with an extra lighter by the shower in case the lighter gets wet or the pipe wont cherry or

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users