newb grower

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
lovethebud
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:45 pm
Contact:

newb grower

Post by lovethebud »

Hey all, I've got a closet that is about 5x3 and 8ft tall. I've coated it all in aluminum foil. I have a 1000watt HPS son agro bulb. How many plants could i grow in here do you think? Also, I've read a few things about the "sea/screen of green" technique, does it produce better yields? And lastly, could someone explain to me exactly how it is that you force the plants to mature earlier? Thanks!
yum... pot good.
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

...

Post by justin »

if i was you I wouldn't try to force a plant to mature quicker.. it could make your weed fuckin gak / schwag... if ya get what im sayin.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users