Captainamer76 thinks hes got himself a sweet new bong!!!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Captainamer76 thinks hes got himself a sweet new bong!!!

Post by Captainamer76 »

Hey guys. Tell me what you think. there is a sad sad tale to go along with it. ill work on it when i get a chance. I'm at werk and there is werk to be done. but when there is no more work to be done I shall tell the sad tale of the bong of stoneontia. (ill explain that also)
Image
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

shhit nice
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

That's pretty sweet, how much did that cost???
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I bet it aint under 150$ ... damn, whats that, glass? pyrex or something
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

its thick thick glass. by a company named "Kaos" they do some nice nice work. That there peice was marked $62 and I got it for under $60 with tax.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

also. im at work, wrecked. i have too man checkins for not enough rooms. I work at a Holiday Inn. hahhahaa. anyways. and the key slips i keep getting backwords. man, i never thought i could be too ripped to work. but i guess i am. anyways, ill get to that sad story when i get a chance.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

haha wow i seen a guy in the shopping centre making vases in that design the otherday :lol:

Thats a nice bong :spliff:
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
msicoil
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Contact:

Post by msicoil »

Not trying to invade on my good friends post, but if you hit it just right the smoke swirls up the tube.
Live your life for you, don't worry what the next guy thinks, he's just jealous anyways.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Looks nice, specially for $60!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

msicoil that was so weird that you said that. i was hitting it last night and i totaly noticed that it swirls up the shaft. is this something special the company does or do you just hit bongs alot? hahaha.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
msicoil
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Contact:

Post by msicoil »

Well you may think I am some sort of potsmoking fiend for knowing that but I will explain it all when you get back from work. Yeah thats right. Then I will probably smoke with you. HA. What do you think of that. Wow. I am sorry to have put you all through that but I am feeling a little strange. Okay. I live with you. You showed me. That is how I know.
Live your life for you, don't worry what the next guy thinks, he's just jealous anyways.
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

i want to let all you know. that is my roomate, mike. the one with the dino and the fire. well i totaly didnt know that was him. hahaha. my bad. hope you all laughed.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

I laughed, because it was apparent that he was your friend outside of the forums. After all, he only has like eight posts. I'm surprised you didn't see that.
User avatar
Captainamer76
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:43 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by Captainamer76 »

man I was sooo ripped that he could have said his name and id ask my roomate who it was he knew on my forum. not to his SN is one of his favorite bands to listen to. I still couldnt put it together.
[img:2546535be7]http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/captainamer76/Jr%20Bonky%20Kong/pauls%20peices/paul_and_his_peice.jpg[/img:2546535be7]

"You can clear a bong, and you can clear your mind, is it funny that the first makes the second happen?"
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

sweet bong dude
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users