new guy
Moderator: Moderators
-
The Guy
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:29 am
- Location: chicago
- Contact:
new guy
Hey everybody, I'll tell you about my smoking background. I smokec constantly in high school. Then I stopped for a while (4 years), now I;m back for some more good times. And good times will be had.
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
welcome my man u want seeds for sig and avatar pm me!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
Re: new guy
hay hay hay sup me homie lots of luv and good will to ya injoy ur stay nothing better than wg and a jay

HERBING IT 24/7
- Jada Spic
- Bonghead

- Posts: 211
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:44 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- El_Bristow
- Bonghead

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
- Location: Sutton, Cambridge
- Contact:
Hey hey, gotta welcome ze newcommers...
come lil fishys we smoke tonight...
MUH AH HA HA HA
fucked im wasted, within everyone is an interesting person just waiting to share themselfs with the world.
have fun, i know i did
HA HA!
come lil fishys we smoke tonight...
MUH AH HA HA HA
fucked im wasted, within everyone is an interesting person just waiting to share themselfs with the world.
have fun, i know i did
HA HA!
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
