Leprechauns

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Are you a sympathiser or not?

YES (Beware the furry wrath of the OOmpa Loompa!)
6
55%
NO
5
45%
 
Total votes: 11

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Leprechauns

Post by herbal stu »

I have had terrorist leprechauns all round me room today and I need to see who of you are sympathisers so I can get my army of oompa loompas to spy on you. I had leprechauns gettin high off my stash hidin in its godly grenness. I had them desotry my carrot caravan and turnip bongs. I also had to kill 3 and torture one to death cos they wouldnt tell me where the pot of gold was too buy my weed. And now they gone underground/under my sock pile and into hiding planning their next ambush on me. I need help and fast my oompa loompas wont be back to help me for another 2 days :O also I found out Asmodeus has been covortin with them. If you ever want help and defense from these evil beings shout tiddly fripp or twang frump and an oompa loompa wll be there to help!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Rhrrr, what are you talking about $tu?
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

You make posts like this, but get after people for wasting bandwidth... I don't get your logic. Oh well, I don't want to, don't explain it.
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

ahh we were just on webcam ahh they died tho and my lighter is gone. this sucks, i had like 9 resin hits though 8)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

resin.....yuk
User avatar
Natcho
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:58 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Natcho »

isnt it obvious what he's talking about? leprechauns! $tu was just very stoned...or on acid :lol:
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

TheNthDimension does not negotiate with leprechauns.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

The OOmpa Loompas are here to aid you then my friend :D
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

lephrachauns are better than faerys!
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

$TU I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! THE LEPRECHAUNS LAUGH AT ME!!! OH, THEY LAUGH!!! THEY MAKE A COMPLETE MOCKERY OF ME!!! :cry:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

GodHand wrote:$TU I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! THE LEPRECHAUNS LAUGH AT ME!!! OH, THEY LAUGH!!! THEY MAKE A COMPLETE MOCKERY OF ME!!! :cry:
Thats sad :( :cry:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ive run one over before in my gfs car.
flynn

Post by flynn »

lmfao!
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Leprechauns

Post by kxbabe »

Herbal $tu wrote:I have had terrorist leprechauns all round me room today and I need to see who of you are sympathisers so I can get my army of oompa loompas to spy on you. I had leprechauns gettin high off my stash hidin in its godly grenness. I had them desotry my carrot caravan and turnip bongs. I also had to kill 3 and torture one to death cos they wouldnt tell me where the pot of gold was too buy my weed. And now they gone underground/under my sock pile and into hiding planning their next ambush on me. I need help and fast my oompa loompas wont be back to help me for another 2 days :O also I found out Asmodeus has been covortin with them. If you ever want help and defense from these evil beings shout tiddly fripp or twang frump and an oompa loompa wll be there to help!!
wtf stu ur absalutly bonkers :twisted:
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hahahaha disco $tu has taken too many di$co biscuits!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users