Problem with smoking hash oil

Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
emcee70
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:47 pm
Contact:

Problem with smoking hash oil

Post by emcee70 »

The problem is that whenever this particular oil gets hot, it doesnt really smoke or melt, just gets hard. I've tried smoking it off the tip of a cigarett; no go. I've also tried doing silver bullets(putting a drop in some tinfoil and rolling it into a ball) but I just kinda got the taste in my mouth but no smoke, and finally I did blades, which was a complete waste of time, the oil just smeared on the blade and didnt smoke, no matter how hot the blades were. So are there any other techniques I can use that'll work?

Thanks
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

i've only smoked it once in a joint with bud in it, that worked very well :D
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I think the problem is with your oil, friend. Perhaps it isn't very good.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I thought that too Caro but I would also suggest the mixing it with some nice hash and hittin it thru the old vbong :D
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
emcee70
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:47 pm
Contact:

Post by emcee70 »

Yeah the oil itself is probably shitty, oh well I got it free with an ounce

I'm probably gonna use the rest and line my joints with it to see how that works
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Well its got to work someone way as otherwise why would people bover buying and selling it neh?
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users