You guys get this?
Moderator: Moderators
-
limit
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
You guys get this?
Well, nearly every time when I'm high, everything looks familiar.
Like when I smoke a cig, when I take a draw and the smokes in my mouth I think Woahhh...that looks so familiar.
And when i'm sitting down and look down at my feet it reminds me of shit and in my head I get glimpses of a kind of video game that looks like what I am seeing.
Maybe I'm just weird, oh well...
Like when I smoke a cig, when I take a draw and the smokes in my mouth I think Woahhh...that looks so familiar.
And when i'm sitting down and look down at my feet it reminds me of shit and in my head I get glimpses of a kind of video game that looks like what I am seeing.
Maybe I'm just weird, oh well...
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
- seedy fella
- Bonghead

- Posts: 207
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
- Samurai ston3r
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:55 am
- Location: right here in my chair
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
seedy fella wrote:haha i get that too but it prolly just dayjavoo or w/e
ahahah nice spelling
hooked on foniks werked four yu?
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
- abstoner
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:36 pm
- Location: ohio
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
deja vu is nothing paranormal, and it happens while not under the affect of any drugs or alcohol just as easily as with that effect. it is basically your mind tripping - like an over-run blueprint. this gives the effect that you've seen something somewhere before, but cannopt explain why, and because of this it freaks you out and makes some people paranoid and think ''shit, there's something out there'', blah blah blah. there IS something out there (i've had 2 UFO experiences and 18 ghost experiences) but i'm afraid deja vu is not one of them, it is all the effect of the mind. so no, you can't look into the future when you have deja vu
and deja vu while stoned is bound to put ANYONE on the para(noia)s, and make them shit scared. i've hadit before and i thought i was tripping out big style.
and deja vu while stoned is bound to put ANYONE on the para(noia)s, and make them shit scared. i've hadit before and i thought i was tripping out big style.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
you`ve messed with somthin` bad, if you`ve seen that many ghosts, ive seen a hell alot of ufos, where i live its just feields and dark so you get a good look, i know there not commets, commets dont shoot left to right 2 times and fly strait upwards very fuck`in fast..always been ppl with me when we see them ;/
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
oooffoooos is my way of sayin UFO'S hehehe giggles and runs off sheepishly
The leprechauns are on my tail shoot the bastards!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users