is there a sixth sense??

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I think the sixth sense is probably what we call thought or psychology. I mean, what else could you classify such a thing as?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

most fish have a sixth sense. they have a special sensory organ by their gills that can sense another fishes presence and movements, a few miliseconds after they happen. and thats the reason why a school of fish can move as one body.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

GodHand wrote:I think the sixth sense is probably what we call thought or psychology. I mean, what else could you classify such a thing as?

The hability to relate things that aren't related?
Which we could call coincidence?
Man I don't know.
User avatar
Happyhour420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:22 pm
Contact:

Post by Happyhour420 »

tankooo1 wrote:most fish have a sixth sense. they have a special sensory organ by their gills that can sense another fishes presence and movements, a few miliseconds after they happen. and thats the reason why a school of fish can move as one body.
I never knew that.

But I'll probably forget it tommorow.
Shmoke Chib!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users