newbie grow

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
startingline268
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:09 am
Contact:

newbie grow

Post by startingline268 »

Hey guys I'm just getting into weed. I tried it once and it is amazing. I'm planning on buying another dime soon. I'm only 14 and want to start my own crop but don't want the rents to know...if they find it'll be like "yo mothafucker dont start a war up herr :shock: " so any suggestions on how to get all this equipment and stuff and how to hide it? although the dime is rather cheap 10/15 cause she gets it that cheap I'd much rather make the money then lose the money. Any suggestions and I would love it.
TreeBranch
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Boston
Contact:

lol

Post by TreeBranch »

dimes only cost 10 bucks, if you buy em for more your stupid unless you are buying the best damn shit in the world :p, most of the time, your not going to get seeds out of a dime and if you get more than 2 seeds the weed is gonna be shitty, if you really wanna grow your own shit ask your dealer to give you like 10 seeds and youll give him a dollar or somethin, but the prob with your parents is, its gonna be hard hiding a fucking plant in your house without your parents finding it...my only suggestion...basement? hidden behind some boxes or something..
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Even then the plants are going to smell!
Your better off growing outside somewere
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

buy a greenhouse :roll:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
bluefour
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by bluefour »

I hope every kid out there is listening..
Don't grow in your parents house unless they are ok with it... PERIOD

Go outside and plant your crop you rebel. :lol:
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Re: newbie grow

Post by smoke two joints »

startingline268 wrote:Hey guys I'm just getting into weed. I tried it once and it is amazing. I'm planning on buying another dime soon. I'm only 14 and want to start my own crop but don't want the rents to know...if they find it'll be like "yo mothafucker dont start a war up herr :shock: " so any suggestions on how to get all this equipment and stuff and how to hide it? although the dime is rather cheap 10/15 cause she gets it that cheap I'd much rather make the money then lose the money. Any suggestions and I would love it.
as much as i appreciate your love for this wonderful counter culture, you're young yet and just getting into it... why dont you just chill out for a while, learn some basics and start in a few years if you still really want to..
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
Sir Smoke A Lot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:27 pm
Location: st. louis
Contact:

Post by Sir Smoke A Lot »

what up, ive been smokin for well over 2 years now, and i still havent grown, i really want to buy like this kid said, i dont know what to buy or how to do any of this shit, ive tried before, but never sprouted...i want some serious info on this shit im gonna be at home for awhile now and i want to do somethin and make some fuckin money...help
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users