i think thta is the best one i've heard yetCrazyDrummer wrote:and there is a dinner lady i call Mach 3 (coz she has a beard)
NICKNAMES FOR TEACH'S
Moderator: Moderators
-
flynn
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
Lol u tell um caroWeedguru Beloved wrote:Dear all 3 of you (Bl8o, Cusmar and Flynnie D)
This is not the place to hold personal conversations, particularly when they are in gibberish that no one else understands.It's called instant or personal messaging: use it.
Burn rubber not ya sole !!
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
- weedsmoker
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
- Location: Jerome, AZ
- Contact:
- silly_billy3000
- Bonghead

- Posts: 196
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
- Location: GOOD OLD UK
- Contact:
I just call 'em wankers or rodsacks or whatever insult u can think of. They are all such ballbags. Seriously, they r just tryin to make us suffer cus they were like beaten at skl. What cockmunchers
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
- weedsmoker
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
- Location: Jerome, AZ
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users