I am new here and I just started growing my roses today. I used fertlized water each time. I seen da lil white thing coming from da seeds so i planted it like 10 minutes ago. So it should come out right.
Dutches
Im New Here But just started today...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Corona Dutchmasters
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:10 pm
- Location: Brooklyn, NYC
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
but i though fertilliser kills them?
We grew about ten with tin foil set up around then with a light on for 12 hours a day 6 of them lived one of them uis nearly 5 foot now ,but we havnt mated them so i dont think thier smokable but thier still cute lol
We grew about ten with tin foil set up around then with a light on for 12 hours a day 6 of them lived one of them uis nearly 5 foot now ,but we havnt mated them so i dont think thier smokable but thier still cute lol
Burn rubber not ya sole !!
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
- weedsmoker
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
- Location: Jerome, AZ
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users