Damn..
Moderator: Moderators
-
xBlackSails420x
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:23 pm
- Contact:
Damn..
Well, I'm out of this game. I don't know too many of you, and most of you probally don't care. If you smoke weed and don't distribute, then happy token and keep living life to it's fullest, but for you slanging or having plans to distribute.. all I can say is be careful, don't get caught up, don't let deals go bad, and most of all - In the end, no one is your friend in this buisness. Trust me, I would know. I've went through plenty of lb deals, QP deals, Etc Etc.. To sum this all up, if your not in the game yet, and you think you want to, don't. Unless you know what the hell your doing. Later Guys. I'm going to still try to post up here once in a while, but until next time, May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, to dance with the stars. - George Jung.
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
Tripped
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
- Location: Woodstock, NY
- Contact:
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
-
Disraeli Gears
- Bonghead

- Posts: 178
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:08 pm
- Location: Blackwaterside
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users