Haha

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Haha

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

lmfao
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Damn I was hopin he'd hit the side of her head damnit she'd have fallen off her chair then been a lot funnier!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
flynn

Post by flynn »

Image
:wink:
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Id have dropkicked her in the face, and fed her to my pirahnas.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

OMFG!!! I couldn't close the window! It just kept playing and playing! not cause it wouldn't close but cause I'm too messed up too close it! :shock:
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users