Radio wont work fuck it!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Radio wont work fuck it!

Post by herbal stu »

I need to be directly connected to the internet and with the router I cant do it sowee guys :(
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

bypass the router, wot u using it for?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I usin it to allow the other 2 comp in the house to connect to net and how would I bypass it?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

unplugage, i have to use a router to let my dad use the internet aswell, b4 we had it it just meant we couldnt be on at the same time. but then again wen i unplug it it's a mision to get workin again :?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

nah I have n0o problem unpluggin to get it workin I just have a problem that my bro is actually usin it right now and he hates me unpluggin it cos he can be a dick like her would be now!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

maybe he cant unplug it, bc his pc isnt connected to a ethernet card,
or loginto your router settings stu, and add a virtual server its easy, and choose the ip which is yours, 192.168.2.* and a port, then accept and should let it thru
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Most routers are defaulted as Name: Admin Pass: *nothing*

*nothing* means blank.

And to get it working after unplugging it, first make all the ethernet cables are in the right place, then unplug both the router and the modem's power (this is assuming you use cable, I dunno if it works with DSL). Then plug the modem back in and wait till all the lights are on and good and stuff. Then plug the router back in and wait till all those lights are on. You should be getting activity at this point, and it should work now.

Wow...I actually just typed that :lol:
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

tom wrote:maybe he cant unplug it, bc his pc isnt connected to a ethernet card,
or loginto your router settings stu, and add a virtual server its easy, and choose the ip which is yours, 192.168.2.* and a port, then accept and should let it thru
I did that but like it needs the address specific to this pc not a lan IP Tom Tarential told me
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yes you need your ip that starts in 82.xx.xx.xxx
that is for the option on the software
and add the local ip to the virtual servers in your outer software
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

ok I'll try it again on saturday
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Yeah just tell ur brother we'll actually have an worldwide election on it. tell him, "we'll see how many people i can get to vote on an internet poll on wether u should get ur ass off the internet or not" and we'll all vote in your favor.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Gotcha me old mucker!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users