Making Oil

Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
KingPing
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
Location: In a field of Weed
Contact:

Making Oil

Post by KingPing »

I plan to make som oil from some weed. i ahve researched many diff ways. I ahve found this one that is surposed ot be pretty easy to do but i dont konw how good it will work. The plan is to take some bud put itin a test tub with a small hole in the bottom then take butane and and blow in the wee d threw the test tube. Surposivley the butan will for the oil threw the hole leaveing me and little puddule of oil. I was jsut wondering if anyone has done this before and how wellit will work. And If anybody would be kind of enough to offer some ideas
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
User avatar
SlowOnDro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:21 pm
Location: Nazo, PA
Contact:

Post by SlowOnDro »

Iv never even heard of making oil, what the hell would you do with this weed butan oil any way?!
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/linux/fluxation/toke.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

DONT FUCKING CROSSPOST.

Thanks.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Why not just make hash? It's mad easy...just stick it in a coffee grinder till it's as powdered as possible, and put it in a jar of water and shake till it dissolves. Then let it sit and pour off till 1 inch from the black goop on the bottom then refill with water and shake again, then let it sit again, then pour it through a coffee strainer, wrap it up in paper towels and squeeze, the scrape it off with a knife and let it dry. Good hash! :twisted:
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

what a friggin mission just friggin smoke the weed..

but yeah cannibis oil is quality
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

bl8o m8o wrote:what a friggin mission just friggin smoke the weed..

but yeah cannibis oil is quality
Yeah cannabis oil is stronger, but u get hardly ne left to smoke might aswell just have more and enjoy it rather than a spliff that gets u fukd. Im gonna make oil wen i make one of those cannabis cigars in the spliff roling handbook, its gonna b HENCH.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I don't know about making oil, it sounds labor intensive...best leave that to the producers who are good at it, lest you waste your weed.

I had never heard of hash oil before I came to Weedguru, and never smoked it before I went to Canada....we don't get it here (in Washington). But that's about to change. :lol: Because I'm good at smuggling.

Anyway, I'm stoned and rambling...and I'm in the library...weird. Check this out :arrow:
MAKING OIL
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

Sensei wrote:DONT FUCKING CROSSPOST.

Thanks.
agreed
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

flynn wrote:
Sensei wrote:DONT FUCKING CROSSPOST.

Thanks.
agreed
Yeah, he had posted this topic in all three forums. Not cool, dude.

By the way, does it ever occur to people to use the Search function before they go and make a new topic that has already been adressed 10 times? :roll: :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

aparntly not, ive never really thought to do a search either. should do really :oops:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users