What to use for a conepiece?
Moderator: Moderators
-
limit
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
What to use for a conepiece?
I got everything ready to go to make my bong, but I just need a conepiece. What can I use? I know there are sockets, but what else could I use that might be hangin round the house or a garage full of tools?
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
ive heard of people using trumpet and trombone mouth pieces. So stop by a local music store and grab one. MY bongs that i make r propel bottles, bic pen shafts, foil(not very safe), and a glue gun
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users