hash
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
hash
wats the point of hash u use a hell of a lotta weed to get a few grams of hash. I know it only uses pure thc but i get high fine off of reg pot and if u dun want the tar and some of that shit i guess bongs filter some i saw this shoe on pot-tv.net and a guy used 100 grams to make 6 grams of hash wat is this world coming to
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
...im unaware of how much weed is used to make hash.. I do know that it is more expensive then weed.
Also I find it is a different high, weed you are good, hash your just fucked up.. No laughing really, you just wanna sit back and relax..
Its cool and all, only problem is when I sit back and relax I tend to fall asleep 10 mins later.. talk about blowing cash
Also I find it is a different high, weed you are good, hash your just fucked up.. No laughing really, you just wanna sit back and relax..
Its cool and all, only problem is when I sit back and relax I tend to fall asleep 10 mins later.. talk about blowing cash
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
- chiggy chong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
- Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users