I just got a check in the mail O_o

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

I just got a check in the mail O_o

Post by clashcityrocker »

It was with this letter:

Dear Oregon Music Purchaser:

As Attorney General for the State of Oregon, I am pleased to enclose payment for your claim in the settlement of the Compact Disc Minimum Advertised Price Antitrust Litigation. This lawsuit was brought by the Attorneys General of 43 states and three territories and by counsel for Private lass Plaintiffs on behalf of purchasers of music CDs. In accordance with the terms of the court-approved settlement, payment is being made to music purchasers who filed a valid and timely claim.

Whether you filed your claim onlne at the settlement web site www.MusicCDSettlement.com, or by mail, the attached payment represents full payment of your portion of the Settlement. Please note that the attached payment instrument muse be cashed my May 20, 2004.

It is a pleaseure to bring this matter to a satisfactory conclusion and to return value to consumers who purchased CDs while the challenged pricing policies were in effect.

The check is for $20.00 and I think I know what I'm gonna buy with it :twisted:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

niiice man
User avatar
Chibi
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:43 pm
Location: wish i knew some one said home that way >>
Contact:

Post by Chibi »

Sweeeeeeeeet ^-^
[img]http://www.totalformat.com/photopost/data/502/178RealNERD.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users