MR WEEDGURU - VOTE HERE!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply

Who is the sexiest?

Herbal $tu - cheers to $tu for takin his shirt off AND blazin up. My kinda guy.
13
23%
Tom - Ladies, you know you love him.
17
30%
Zero or Die - self-proclaimed "sexy beast". I'm not arguing.
1
2%
Kronix - Drummers have endurance. 'nuff said.
7
12%
Born of Fire - They grow em HOT in Austrailia! Can you believe he's only 15. Mmm, mm mm mm mm.
6
11%
Tarential - doesn't it just make you wonder what his stomach looks like...well I can tell you. It's ripped.
4
7%
Weedguru Higher - Quebecois French man owns all.
4
7%
3rd Eye - Didn't actually enter the contest but too cute... I couldn't resist.
2
4%
Eazeyo - "I'd win it. No contest".
2
4%
CSR - dark hair and blue eyes. Uhuh.
1
2%
 
Total votes: 57

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Just thought I'd refresh this, in case everyone hasn't voted yet. This contest will be over on tuesday and a winner declared!'

...Ah shit, most of the pictures don't work, and it's my fault, coz I hosted them on Imagestation. :oops: Uh, I guess it's a contest between Tom and Stu. That should make it easier on the guys/vote!

...:spliff:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users