How Much Does It Take You To Get Stoned

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

How much does it take you to get fully wrecked on normal solid

Under A Teenth
6
23%
Teenth
9
35%
Eigth
6
23%
Quater
2
8%
Over A Quater
3
12%
 
Total votes: 26

Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

serious wtf? why would you smoke a quarter ounce just to get stoned?
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
flynn

Post by flynn »

shit weed
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

too much ;/
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

im a light weight, a couple hits, suck it down into the lungs and hold it there for a while and im good.
User avatar
Moke-A-Mole
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:49 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Moke-A-Mole »

Thats the same with me, but I have a high meabolism, so it wares out faster, which sucks
Tool: Best Band Ever
User avatar
2high2move
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:44 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by 2high2move »

I really don't know how much it takes me to get stoned because I usually just keep on smoking until i cant see and/or walk.
Instead of asking yourself, "How much have I smoked today?". Ask yourself, "How much more CAN I smoke today!"

At least that's how I look at it.
flynn

Post by flynn »

2high2move wrote:I really don't know how much it takes me to get stoned because I usually just keep on smoking until i cant see and/or walk.
i like your style
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users