Not many stoner buddied, unusualy situation

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Not many stoner buddied, unusualy situation

Post by LiGhTuP »

In my year there aren't that many stoners, and I don't really know all around too, I only started toking in the last 6 months or so. I usually smoke on my own, or with a mate that smokes, or a couple else that usually don't smoke, but drink and others don't mind. Is this normal?
It's weird, because I don't wanna hang out with other stoners, especially since they're 2 years younger than me. But they're kinda dickheads too, so I guess thats part of the reason.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

If I've ever learned anything in my life, it's that everyone you don't think smokes weed, smokes weed.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Chibi
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:43 pm
Location: wish i knew some one said home that way >>
Contact:

Post by Chibi »

clashcityrocker wrote:If I've ever learned anything in my life, it's that everyone you don't think smokes weed, smokes weed.
lol so true :\ LIKE MY GF'S PARENTS! -.-
[img]http://www.totalformat.com/photopost/data/502/178RealNERD.JPG[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Right in my 6th Form college (its only an add-on to normal skool but does college courses) out of about 150 people in there I am the only real stoner. The rest only toke on occasion usually when they pinchin sum1 elses stash and they dont buy their own. Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Herbal $tu wrote: Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
Don't ask yourself any more questions honey! HERE I AM :P (thousands of miles away duh)
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Chicka wrote:
Herbal $tu wrote: Its also like findin a haystack in a needle (impossible) to find a nice chick that smokes too!
Don't ask yourself any more questions honey! HERE I AM :P (thousands of miles away duh)
damn :( starts sobbin :cry: and then mumbles in a dehydrated voice....Need....plane...ticket..now!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users