THE FORUM IS DEAD WHERE IS EVERYONE?
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
THE FORUM IS DEAD WHERE IS EVERYONE?
People gotta post some more this place is as empty and quiet as an ants nest thats just been deep fried with a flame thrower!! Get your sleepy arses on here or your educatin brains on here or whatever talk just talk!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I am not having fun. I have to give an oral presentation tomorrow and I've been at school all day trying to bang it out.
Do you think this sounds smart:
"The implications of deregulation are that broadcasting has been increasingly seen as just another business operating in a commercial marketplace which did not need its management decisions questioned by government overseers. Deregulation seems to violate key parts of The Communications Act of 1934--especially the requirement to operate in the public interest--and allows news broadcasters to seek profits with little public service programming required in return. "
Arrrgh I have to talk for 15 minutes and give critical and ethical analysis....
I think this is when teachers get lazy, why should I be the one to stand in front of the class end explicate the article.
Do you think this sounds smart:
"The implications of deregulation are that broadcasting has been increasingly seen as just another business operating in a commercial marketplace which did not need its management decisions questioned by government overseers. Deregulation seems to violate key parts of The Communications Act of 1934--especially the requirement to operate in the public interest--and allows news broadcasters to seek profits with little public service programming required in return. "
Arrrgh I have to talk for 15 minutes and give critical and ethical analysis....
I think this is when teachers get lazy, why should I be the one to stand in front of the class end explicate the article.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
U really could have chosen a lot better words ya knoWeedguru Caro wrote:I am not having fun. I have to give an oral presentation tomorrow and I've been at school all day trying to bang it out.![]()
Anyways regarding the rest I usually love doin speaking things in classes its what I thrive on doing presentations and things. In fact I have a college presentation to do on Mr. George Bush Snr.
Fancy helpin me out??
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Lol I am a distinguished student of rhetoric, and I uphold that diction.Weedguru Caro wrote:
I am not having fun. I have to give an oral presentation tomorrow and I've been at school all day trying to bang it out.
U really could have chosen a lot better words ya kno
Good at giving presentations, are you. Well, I am awful at it. I don't know what it is! If I have to speak in front of more than 5 people it becomes such a chore....so difficult for me. I get so nervous. I don't like havin people look at me all at once...makes me feel like a caged animal. Then I start to sweat and my voice wavers, then I stutter, then I just stand there not bein able to speak and making an ass of myself and lamely finishing with lots of "uhs" and "ums".
I've had a few presentations that weren't entirely disasterous but most of them were.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
lol in like my first year of college in englis I had to do 10 minute presentation on any subject I wished. Right everyone else stood up and did theirs often lasting onl 5 minutes. Now I have a real big fascination with the titanic (yeah its a boat and it sank I kno I dont know hat it is) anyways I stood up and did my presentation it lasted for an hour I took up a whole period and got an A* for it with almost exemplaray(sp?) marks. Anyways I dropped english cos I didnt like the rest of it as my spellin shows sum of the tme as well as punctuation usage.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
- CardHore
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
- Location: england
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I did the presentation today, and I did fine! Incredible. I just did it the way I practiced and there were no problems.
I think the key to reducing anxiety is to get little to no sleep - then you just don't give a shit.
I think the key to reducing anxiety is to get little to no sleep - then you just don't give a shit.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Ironic...Anxiety leads to no anxiety.Weedguru Caro wrote:I did the presentation today, and I did fine! Incredible. I just did it the way I practiced and there were no problems.
I think the key to reducing anxiety is to get little to no sleep - then you just don't give a shit.
Puff puff pass, the only way!
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users