wtf? smokes = jail???
Moderator: Moderators
- seedy fella
- Bonghead

- Posts: 207
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
wtf? smokes = jail???
wtf my grampa just walked in and says i havent told anyone else bout this but i could be goin to jail.. then i like why? and he says i not tellin.. but could it be cos i take smokes form him and he knows like supplying to underage or something?? 
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
I seriously doubt that that's the reason, I'm not sure if by smokes you mean cigarettes or pot, but if you mean pot, he would be put on probation or something for possession, but unless you got caught with pot recently then he's not going to get in trouble because nobody knows that you have any from him other than himself. If you mean cigarettes, definitely not, they'd probably let him off with a warning. I think your grandpa is having some type of personal affair.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- seedy fella
- Bonghead

- Posts: 207
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:21 am
- Location: australia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users