Tricks Of The Trade
Moderator: Moderators
- Welcome To Death Row
- Casual toker

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:05 pm
- Location: Plymouth UK
- Contact:
Tricks Of The Trade
Does anyone know any good ideas for roling nice joints?
I Take A Toke And All My Troubles Go Up In Smoke.
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
PRACTICE!
Here's how I roll them:
-First roll a roach.
-Take a skin from your pack and place it in the pack, the gum strip facing you.
-Crumble your bud straight into it, and spread it out evenly.
-Put in your roach at the tip and take the skin out of the pack.
-Start rolling the joint in a slight cone shape, tight enough but not too tight.
-Wrap and lick the joint.
-Tap the joint on a hard surface (a table, your watch) and poke it with a pen or a cigarette.
-Add some more weed if necessary, again tapping and poking it.
-Grab the excess paper at the end of the joint (if any) bewteen your thumb and index finger and twist it so the soint is fully sealed.
-Burn off the paper twisty thing.
-Light that shit up.
Here's how I roll them:
-First roll a roach.
-Take a skin from your pack and place it in the pack, the gum strip facing you.
-Crumble your bud straight into it, and spread it out evenly.
-Put in your roach at the tip and take the skin out of the pack.
-Start rolling the joint in a slight cone shape, tight enough but not too tight.
-Wrap and lick the joint.
-Tap the joint on a hard surface (a table, your watch) and poke it with a pen or a cigarette.
-Add some more weed if necessary, again tapping and poking it.
-Grab the excess paper at the end of the joint (if any) bewteen your thumb and index finger and twist it so the soint is fully sealed.
-Burn off the paper twisty thing.
-Light that shit up.
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
-
Goodtime Slim
- Bonghead

- Posts: 411
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
I didn't think it would make much difference but when I rolled a backflip (ie you add the mix to the REVERSE of the papers and then roll the joint in reverse with the glue on the outside) it was so much of a smoother smoke because of the amount less paper you are smoking.
Problem is it is damn hard to do and when I've tried again since I keep screwing it up.
Problem is it is damn hard to do and when I've tried again since I keep screwing it up.
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users